Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

February 15, 2010

Why does this always happen!?

I had a wonderful day with B yesterday; I have an obscenely busy week ahead of me, and so, of course, I wake up sick.  Like, exhausted, headache, sore throat, 'B thinks I have mono' sick.  Yuck.  I really don't have time for this!  Don't the little sick buggies know that!?  I have lesson plans to write and teach, work to go to, and home to drive to on Thursday.  WHYYY?  Ugh.  Well, I gues the next few days will consist of dragging myself to class, rushing through my homework, trying to move as little as possible at work and letting B toss me in the car and take me home to let my mom take care of me.  Oh, and I am NOT missing trivia night at Charley's on Wednesday.  I don't care if my freaking spleen is falling out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment