Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

February 7, 2010

Back to Ann Arbor

So, B is up to his fifth scheduled flight for this weekend.  He is incredibly frustrated and so am I.  It's just a little snow!  I ended up journeying back to the west side of the state on Saturday and got back an hour ago today.  I'm currently watching the Super Bowl alone in my room and working (and procrastinating) on my homework.  This isn't exactly how I envisioned tonight going.  Sigh.  Oh well, I also had envisioned the Vikings in the Super Bowl so I should have known something like this would happen.  At least I'll get the hw done and can go to bed early.  I have a twelve hour day tomorrow and an exam on Wednesday.  Ugh.  I hope this week improves when B finally gets home.  In the meantime, I hope to finally get some things up on Etsy this week!  Ekk!!  So exciting!!

ETA: He's driving home.  I'm so worried but I need him back and he couldn't get a flight until later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment