Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

October 27, 2010

Wednesday List!

After a week off, I'm back with another Wednesday List!  I spent the weekend in Chicago with some of B's family and we had a discussion regarding favorite movies while eating an AMAZING meal at Chicago Pizza And Oven Grinder so I decided to extend my list of 3 that I shared to a list of 5.  I tried to think of all time favorites and not the ones that change all the time in my mind.  So, here it is!
1. The Princess Bride
2. Braveheart
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Boondock Saints
5. Rent
Again, I have a wide variety of tastes...from the cheesy comedy to classic romance to delightful amounts of action and a powerful musical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment