This Wednesday, I have decided to indulge my wanderlust and give you my top five favorite places to visit and the reasons why I love them :)
1. New Zealand...this was my first "major" trip out of the country (5 weeks) and it was incredible. Beautiful country, beautiful people. My dream is to take B there :)
2. South Carolina...Charleston is one of the most charming cities I've ever been to and I have wonderful memories of family spring breaks spent on the various inter-coastal islands
3. Washington D.C...I adore American history :)
4. Maine...a family trip to Bar Harbor was an unforgettable experience...the scenery is stunning and the seafood is to die for!
5. Michigan's Upper Peninsula...one of the first family camping trips we took, 2 weeks around the outside edge of the UP...such incredible wilderness. A peaceful quiet place and who wouldn't love to see where the mighty I-75 does an inconspicuous turn-around?!