Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

June 1, 2010

Where the Water Meets the Shore

I went to the beach this week at Holland State Park.  I'm constantly amazed how peaceful and centered I feel after a trip to the beach :)  I'm working on some art pieces inspired by the Lake and shore and will hopefully have pictures soon.  Also, I'm working on photographing my first etsy pieces!!! I'm hoping to have those up by the start of next week!!!!  Yea!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Lake Michigan! Definitely my favorite place! Being so far is the biggest downside to living on the East side of the state.

    ReplyDelete