Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

June 29, 2010

Family Vacation!!

I'm so excited!! For the first time in years, I have the time and opportunity to go on a family vacation!! I cannot wait!! I'm headed back to Holland tomorrow night and going camping with my family on Friday (going home Wednesday night for a chiropractor appointment on Thursday morning..yippee!!).  We are spending 5 days in Indiana and then 5 more in Ohio.  Don't worry about B, though...I've spend the past few days frantically making him meals to put in the fridge and freezer and then reheat throughout the time I'm gone :)  He is pretty much the luckiest guy in the whole world!  I should have several more books to report on when I get back and I'll put some pics up too!  I can't wait!!!  VACATION TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment