Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

March 20, 2010

Oh, Life

Well, its been a rough couple of weeks trying to figure out what to do about school and whatnot but life just keeps moving along even if I'm not ready for it.  I have a midterm on Monday and therefore, of course, I'm curled up on the couch, sick.  Ugh.  I feel so gross and nasty.  I spent most of the day on North campus, studying and grossing out the people around me with my box of Kleenex.  B took me home and made me a pizza and now we are watching the UM vs. NMU hockey game.  True love right there:)  I also decided tonight that I must pick knitting back up or risk losing my sanity.  So, my goal right now is to work my way through all the nasty acrylic stuff in my stash so I can get new, yummy, natural yarn for summer knitting.  B and I are going to plan our summer travels sometime this week and I need to make my summer reading list too.  All this nice weather has me excited and ready for summertime.  I also am in the process of finding a new job or internship for this summer.  And of course, in the midst of all of this, I''m sick.  Sigh.  Well, bed early tonight and more time in the library tomorrow and hopefully I'll be ok by Monday...fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment