Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

March 7, 2010

Alphabet Soup

From DC to AA and not as happy about it as I thought I would be.  I miss the city so much already and I can't imagine not going back at some point.  I desperately want to live there and work somewhere in the vast archives of the country.  This picture is of the Library of Congress; I was pretty sure that I had died and gone to heaven whilst I was in there.  The history really got to me there and I would hop back on a plane tonight to go back if I could.  How in the world am I going to concentrate in my education classes knowing that I no longer am trying to fool myself into being excited about teaching?  My dad even asked me today if I was going to change around my classes now!  Haha, unfortunately, I'm way too far to change majors again.  Its just time to finish up my undergrad and then make very careful decisions regarding grad school.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment