Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

March 2, 2011

Wednesday List!

After many weeks, I've decided to do another Wednesday List!  So, this week's is my favorite children's books:
1.  Goodnight Moon-I still have this book memorized :)
2.  If You Give a Mouse a Cookie-this book is so precious and simple and the illustrations are so fun
3.  Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel-this was my dad's and my book.  He read this book to me so many times that he would dread asking me what I wanted read at night :)
4.  The Napping House-my parents used this book to trick me into taking Sunday afternoon naps
5.  The Foot Book-I don't know what it was but I adored this Dr. Seuss book

No comments:

Post a Comment