Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

March 22, 2011

In Limbo

I know what I'll be doing on April 30...graduating from college after 5 years of extremely hard work (ok, that one year at Spring Arbor was a piece of cake but the other 4 at the University of Michigan make up for it...).  I'll be the first person on my mom's side of the family to graduate from college!  And I know what I'll be doing on August 5...marrying the love of my life.  But in between those two dates?  Limbo.  I'm not sure if I should be looking for a full time job just to tell them that I need 2 weeks off in August?  I'm not sure if I should stay in Ann Arbor for the summer or move home to save $?  Should I work a few part time jobs so I can relax for once in my life and spend time going on family vacations because this would be my last chance?  What to do...what to do?  I wish someone would just tell me what the right thing would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment