Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

July 24, 2010

One of My Favorite Times of Year

Ann Arbor Art Fair time!  Yes, town is crazy and traffic is a mess and there are a million tourists crawling all over my city but I still love all of it!  My mom came yesterday and we spent 6 hours wandering around all 4 fairs that make up the whole festival and B and I went again today for about an hour and a half.  I came home with a new crock to hold my cooking utensils on my counter, a ceramic mixing bowl, a glass/ceramic wine bottle stopper, a blue headband, a cute tee-shirt and a bright print from Cady Watson.  All in all, it was a wonderful time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment