Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

May 11, 2010

Springtime in Michigan

Means that its raining.  And freezing.  Ugh.  This weather does not motivate me to get things done and I have a to-do list a mile and a half long...beginning with unpacking my life.  Most of my worldly possessions are in boxes and bags piled all over my new house.  Unpacking is such a daunting task that its taking me a while to get to it.  In fact, I showered at B's house last night because setting up my bathroom seemed like too much work...haha, so pathetic. 
On a work related note, I'm loving only subbing at Campus Info because its given me so much freedom to plan my days and weeks!  Also, getting into the Clements stuff has been really fun so far...I've been using the Wayback Machine to find out if old links on the old culinary archive site are still active.  When I find an inactive or broken link, I try to track down where it moved to.  Its been fun in a 'wow, I'm amazed at my internet searching skills!' kind of way :) 
On a not so fun note, wisdom teeth out on Friday morning.  Not. Looking. Forward. To. That.  Ugh, I hate teeth related things...I'm totally freaked out by the thought of holes in my gums where my teeth used to be.  Ickyyyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment