Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

May 4, 2010

Spring Classes

Spring time in Ann Arbor is really a beautiful and relaxing time of year but this year is a bit different than my past two summers in A2...I'm taking spring term classes.  This morning, I had my English class, which will hopefully be interesting.  I think the most stressful part will be the short amount of time that I have to do large amounts of reading.  For example, I have to read 14 chapters of Uncle Tom's Cabin by Wednesday.  Ugh. 
Oh! Speaking of reading, I just found out that I get to be an Early Reviewer of a book from LibraryThing!  I'm so excited to get an advanced copy of a book and review it!!  As soon as I get my review done, I'll post it here as well as on LibraryThing
I'm headed to another class in about 20 minutes, Amcult311 Topics in Ethics Studies: Museums and Tourism.  I'm. So. Pumped.  I really hope this class is interesting!  I'll keep this updated on all my classroom adventures.  In the meantime, I leave you with this happy springtime quote:
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment