Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

November 1, 2010

Its November! Holiday Season!

I know, it sounds crazy, but I figure with the way the rest of my year is shaping up that I should probably start thinking about my holiday to-do list.  I need to figure out gifts, first of all, many of which I will probably make.  My goal for this task is getting them all done by December 1, which means the clock is ticking!!  My most challenging gift will probably be B again.  Its impossible to shop for the boy who has everything :(  I also am setting a goal of getting 15 more ornaments listed on Etsy before November 15, which means I need to get my butt in gear and start taking the photos I've been putting off!  I'll reevaluate on the 15th to set my new goal for the rest of November.  I also have a few ideas for decorating my room for Thanksgiving :)  Basically, this month is looking busier and busier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment