Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

September 22, 2010

Wednesday List!

Sigh, with school really getting into full swing, I don't have as much time as I would like to blog.  So, here it is, one week later, another list.  While school is on my mind, here are my top 5 favorite University of Michigan classes that I've taken:
1. Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (Anthro101)
2. AIDS and other Diseases (Biology118)
3. Criminology (Sociology368E)
4. Introduction to Literary Studies (English298)
5. Children's Literature (Education490)

As you can see by this list, I have a very wide array of interests :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your classes. We'll still be here in the blogging world when you have more time.

    ReplyDelete