Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

September 12, 2010

A Brief Respite

Sometimes just a few days can give you a new perspective on life.  B and I went to my parents house for the weekend and it was just so wonderful to get away from Ann Arbor for a bit.  I went to the chiropractor and we watched the football game with my folks and grandparents.  The game was so fun!  (we won 28-24 in the last minutes of the game)  Church was a refreshing break and coffee with my extended family is always good.  This weekend gave me the break I needed and I'm ready to get going with this week.  I'm hoping to get most of my homework done tonight so I can focus on creating new things for my Etsy Shop later this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment