Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

August 4, 2010

Dreaming...

While working at my 'comes with the house' desk today, I started daydreaming about having an office or studio type space in my future house...I decided I will paint the walls white and have white bins and drawers to hold my things.  I want nature inspired prints on the wall and a pretty white desk to work at.  Most of my work is bright and colorful and because of that, I think I find the most inspiration and peace in bright white.  Strange, I know but maybe I get overwhelmed by the color and need to retreat into a blank space.  Sigh, I can't wait to have my own place (well, shared with B of course!) to decorate and live and work in!

No comments:

Post a Comment