Roman Rolland once said, "It's the artist's job to create sunshine when there isn't any."
Welcome to my world.
I'm a student, a wolverine (grrr), an artist, a reader, a fiancee, a daughter and these are my thoughts...

April 20, 2010

DONE!

Today was the last day of classes!!! Just a take-home final due on Monday and an actual final on Tuesday!  Today was bittersweet because I said goodbye to my fifth graders :(  However, I'm already planning what things I'm going to go back for to see them!  On a brighter note, tomorrow I visit the Clements Library for the first time!  I'm really looking forward to that and am excited to find out more about what I'm going to be doing during spring term.  I also attempted to start packing last night...attempted.  Giant pile of fail in that regards.  Oh well, Friday I have nothing better to do than load my sad amount of belongings into boxes and drag them over to B's house...yea for being homeless for a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment